Thank you for your patience as our teams are working hard to accommodate higher than usual patient volumes as quickly as possible.
For the safety of staff and patients, we are currently limiting 1 caregiver per child in our offices.
PM Pediatrics understands that you want your child to get the quickest care possible. To better serve our patients and their families, we have implemented a new system called Clockwise.MD that allows you to see estimated wait times at our locations and enables you to get in line for check-in prior to leaving your home. We are proud to offer this new service at our Livingston and Springfield, NJ practices and we hope to implement this feature at all PM Pediatrics locations in the near future.
With this service you can pre-select a time to visit our Livingston and Springfield practices. This affords you the convenience of waiting comfortably at home and spending less time waiting in our office. Once you arrive at PM Pediatrics, you will complete the check-in process. Please note that due to the nature of our services, emergencies may arise and some patients may not be seen in the order of arrival.
This convenient new feature is not mandatory and we will continue to accept walk-in patients during office hours at all PM Pediatrics locations.
Reserving your spot in line starts here at pmpediatrics.com
• Click the “Reserve My Spot” button below for our Livingston or Springfield practices.
• Choose an available arrival time and enter your information.
• You will receive an e-mail and text message confirming your reservation. Should your timeslot need to change due to a patient emergency, you will be notified via text.
• Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation in order to ensure timely service.
• Please sign in at the electronic kiosk when you arrive at PM Pediatrics.
PM Pediatrics is a pediatric urgent care provider. If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Room.